Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Back at It

We're finally back at school! Although a month vacation from the stress of school work was much needed, I am very happy to be back at school with my roommates and friends!
One struggle for me when I go home is not having a daily routine, so I'm very glad to be back to the schedule of waking up, going to class, doing homework, working out, dinner, and free time (aka Netflix and chill).

Over break I was so happy to see all of my family and friends from home, including all of my siblings who came home for the holidays. One of my sisters flew from California, one from North Carolina, and my brother came up from school in Rhode Island.



What were the highlights of my winter break?

My siblings and I were all able to be together for the first time since our cousin's wedding in July!

My Dad "rented" a dog for my siblings and I to love over the holidays since we're all avid dog lovers and our own passed away 2 years ago. Unfortunately, Lola (an 11 month old Leonburger) had to go back after 3 days because my brother was allergic to her. :(

My friends from high school and I were able to meet up!

Another one of my cousin's go married and had their wedding and reception in Charlotte, Vermont!

My mom, dad, grandma, and I went to Aruba for a week! I actually missed the first day of classes back because I was traveling (Oops!).
I got to snorkel as my birthday gift from my Grandma! (My birthday is coming up this Sunday, January 22nd! Eeeep!)

And I was able to watch the sunset in Aruba :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe break! Now let's get back in the school grind and take the chaos (and cold weather) with a smile! :)

Feel free to follow me on social media for more updates!

Email: njackson@mail.smcvt.edu
Snapchat: natalierj
Instagram: @natjackski
Twitter: @natjackski

No comments:

Post a Comment